Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
susaneweb

Default greyed out compare and merge document

No I did not realize that. The instruction in the help files did not mention
anything about shared documents or that they must be the same workbooks. Does
that mean they have to have the same fields in each document?

"susaneweb" wrote:

I am trying to merge 2 excel workbooks. I am following the directions in Help
but it says to select the Compare and Merge document in Tools menu but it is
greyed out. How do I activate the menu choice?