Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RBetke

Default Linking Excel Reports to Bitmap Files

I build Excel reports for an insurance company. We have a strong six
sigma focus and use Minitab to create control charts to monitor our
processes. My Excel scorecards link to the Minitab charts which are
save in a folder in My Documents as .bmp files. I am looking for a
better way to link these as they seem to be very sensitive to updating.
I am doing too much "cleanup" and with 89 scorecards it is taking too
much time. I look forward to hearing any suggestions. Thank you.

Eric

--
RBetke
RBetke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35160