Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Gklass

Default some charts will not show trendlines

Is it possible that you have some extra data series -- with blank cells
-- in these charts?
scaling limits maybe, but I've never seen that

Andy Pope wrote:
Hi,

Are the trendlines appearing in the legend?

Is it possible the trend line is beyond any scaling limits you may have
set?

Cheers
Andy

comfuted wrote:
I have four identical charts looking at very similar data, three
series per XY chart. I want trendlines (moving average) on all data
series of all charts. One chart will not show any, others will show
all three, some will show some but not all. No error messages, go
through procedure of adding trendline, but it just doesn't show up.
Search for hidden line with cursor, doesn't show.