Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

Default Moving Information

One play which might suffice ..

Assume source table below is in sheet: X, cols A to C,
data from row2 to a max expected row100 (say)

Item Qty Total
Chair 0 0
Table 1 50

In another sheet: Y (say)
with the same col headers in A1:C1, viz.: Item, Qty, Total

Put in A2:
=IF(ISERROR(SMALL($D:$D,ROW(A1))),"",INDEX(X!A:A,M ATCH(SMALL($D:$D,ROW(A1)),$D:$D,0)))
Copy A2 to C2

Put in D2: =IF(X!B20,ROW(),"")
(Leave D1 empty)

Then select A2:D2, fill down to D100
(cover the max expected extent of data in X)

Cols A to C will return the required results from X,
ie only the lines with Qty 0,
with all results neatly bunched at the top

(Hide away the criteria col D, if desired)
--
Max
Singapore
"Anupkumar" wrote:

I have a "shopping list" which a user fills out. I need that information
to move to a seperate sheet only if the quantity is changed from a 0
(zero) to a 1 or higher.

For example:

Item Qty Total
Chair 0 0
Table 1 50

I need the information with regards to the table to move to a seperate
sheet. (It needs to include the name(table) quantity (1) and Total
(50))

As the chair quantity remains as 0 I do not want that information on
the seperate sheet.

Any assistance will be appreciated!

--
Anupkumar