_SPCA

Default Help needed with priority list

I need to take this list and pick a color by means of priority. In
this example, I put a priority of 1 for the color of orange in the
cell next to the color, a priority of 2 for the color gray, and a
priority of 3 for the color red. I need the New List to reflect the
priority that I have chosen. Sometimes I may choose only 2 levels,
sometimes 4.

I have been able to do this with cascaded IF statements, but managing
lists of 30 or more colors can be cumbersome. In addition to this, I
am managing 20 separate lists of colors.

Color Priority New List

red 3 orange
blue gray
green red
black
white
orange 1
cyan
magenta
gray 2
purple

Not sure if this should have been in the programming group or function
group. Sorry for the crosspost.