taxmom

Default VLOOKUP

Since my first issue was answered and resolved, I discovered I need to adjust
my lookup.

My current formula worked well: It is only searching for the city name.
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP("totals for city:
Autaugaville",alavlookupcity,4,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP( "totals for city:
autaugaville",alavlookupbycity,4,FALSE))

However, I not only need to find Autaugaville city It must be in
Autaugaville county in order for me to capture the correct amount Gross and
Tax amount collected for this city/county combination. I have range named
the county names.

How do I incorporate the county in this formula?

Thanks