Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Manthony

Default I'm looking for a formula to calc # of days left in a month

Thank you very much.

This formula works perfectly.

Manthony

"Marcelo" wrote:

Hi,

try = Date(year(a1),month(a1)+1,1)

hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Manthony" escreveu:

I am trying to set up a formule that will show show the the date of the first
of each month from a date from another cell. For example.

In cell a1 I enter and arbitrary date, let say 7/1/06. In cell C1, the
formula calculates the day left in the month and shows the first date of the
next month, for example 8/1/06. then in cell D1, the formula calculates the
date of the next month, for example 9/1/06.

Is there such a formala?