Bob Phillips

Stan,

Peter Nonely has a nice workbook for this that you can get at Ron de Bruin's
site at http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm. Scroll down to the bottom

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Stan" wrote in message
Could anyone please provide a little help?
I have, after a lot of effort and fact finding on this group & the net
managed to sort out 2 simple formulas to provide subtotals and a totals
entry in a excel document.
However, despite all my searching, I have been unable to find and list or
general rules of standard formulas available, which I can use to cover

most
circumstances.
What I have seen so far is specific formulas for specific problems, yet
surely there must be a list of basic formula rules, pre-made formulas or
even a simple beginners guide of "how to create formulas"
If anyone knows of such a list or a link to a website where such info is
available, I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Stan