Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
darken99

Default Multilple linked Cells with Combo box

Well INDEX/MATCH doesn't work quite the way I had planned. I am not
sure what is going on. The first 2 items on my combo box give me the
right results in all 3 columns from my table. After that it starts
returning random results in the 2 INDEX/MATCH columns.

This is my code.

=INDEX(U1:U100,MATCH(M56,T1:T100))

Where
Column U = The cells I want to pick from to show up in code cell.
Column T = The cells I am trying to match with M56
M56 = the cell I am trying to match (linked to combo box)

Anyone know how to get it to pick from Column U to respective row in
Column T?

Thanks in advance.

--
darken99