Gord Dibben

Kevin

Several methods.....

1. F2 to Edit. Precede the formula with an apostrophe then copy and paste to
new workbook. Delete the apostrophe from both cells.

2. F2 to Edit. Copy the formula from the formula bar. Switch to new
workbook and paste into the formula bar(not into the cell).

3. Use a macro to copy the formula(s) as is.

If you want to try 3. post back and I can post the code.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:57:01 -0800, KevinB
wrote:

Hi, I regularly cut/paste Worksheet cells (with formula's) into a different
Workbook.

I want to keep the formulas "as is" and NOT have the linked workbook name
included in the formula.

Incorrect: ='[MasterFile.xls]Show Approval'!L111

Correct: ='Show Approval'!L111

Is there a paste feature to NO include the linked path in the formula?