Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default Macro to enlarge a picture

Ha.......bet you're wondering what I was talking about here, huh.......it's
just my response to another post, got mixed up with this one, sorry.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"CLR" wrote:

You're welcome, happy to help.........as you say, Excel is not really a
"drawing tool" as such....but with a few tricks, one can produce some really
amazing results, and the conditional formatting can make things REALLY
interesting. Oh yeah, besides the "broken intersection" another neat
thing to make is the one where one line "jumps over" the other, with a little
arc. Come back again, we don't often get the opportunity to discuss the
drawing-characteristics of Excel here.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"WightRob" wrote:

Thanks CLR that works well. As you say, nice effect.:)

--
WightRob
WightRob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13799