Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default General Question about Moduals

Absolutely not true!

You will only run into problems if the size of your module exceeds 64Kb,
which is quite big for a text module. However, there are other
considerations other than just problems, there is a design issue. If you
have four very different reports, it probably makes sense to put all
procedures associated with each report in separate modules, and name that
module in relation to the report. If you have some common code, I would
advise splitting that out into yet another, utility, module, and again give
it a meaningful name. This, together with appropriate and extensive
comments, will make debugging simpler in the future.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"FSt1" wrote in message
hi,
they should be in seperate modules. you can put them in 1 module but this
could cause memory problems and other memory related problems ie run

slow,
stalling ect.

regards
FSt1

"JOUIOUI" wrote:

I'm putting all my Macros in one modual for a series of 4 reports,

should
these be in 4 separate moduals, is there any danger of putting them all

in
one? So far I have about 10 pages of code if I copy it into a word doc.
Thanks for your help.