Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Daz

Default How do I use ISERROR in functions to hide error values

Thanks Aladin
I am using 24 rows in the spreadsheet I then copy in data that varies in
amounts of rows used, the formulas are constant so when there is no data the
error sign is displayed then using ISERROR the cell is blank then I am able
to copy paste special and sort using macros to automate task, I suppose my
question is can function formulas have an option so that the cell can be
blank when error values are displayed like conditional formulas.
Conditional Formula OK =if(ISERROR,(A1/A2)," ",A1/A2)
Function F Does Not work=if(ISERROR,CORREL(A1:A5,A8:A12)," ",A1:A5,A8:A12)
Thankyou for you help
"Aladin Akyurek" wrote:

Care to post the formula with CORREL and state the reason why ISERROR is
needed?

Daz wrote:
I am using ISERROR in conditional fromulaes but I am unable to get them to
work on Functions such as Correl, Thankyou for your help