Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charting count of unique dates in a list

I have tried to create another one of these pivot table/charts and I am
running into the same problem. I format the date data from the database
query as a date format. Creat the pivot table with date on the row and
data window. I go to group the dates and I get the "Cannot group that
Selection" error back. Why wont it let me group the selection? I only
have 1 of the dates selected. I dont know how I got it to work last
time.

Thanks
Scott