Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
pdberger

Default How do I use Excel 2000 to calculate mathematical formulas in a...

Talia --

It sounds like you're a new user? Any Excel formula starts off with an '='.
So:

A B
1 5
2 6
3 =A1+A2

And when you press 'enter' after entering the formula in cell A3, you'll see
'11' appear.

Is that what you were asking? If not, a more focussed question would help
us help you.

HTH

"Talia" wrote:

How to use Excel 2000 to calculate mathematical formulas in a worksheet, the
example I can give you to what it is that I am trying to do is put together a
chart that is going to automatically calculate a worksheet when I add numbers
to it.

I' ve seen it done, I just don't know how to do it, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
ME?

THANK YOU KINDLY,
Talia