Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default Macro to enlarge a picture

You might consider putting the pictures in the comment boxes instead of a
cell on the subject row. These comment boxes will automatically pop up to
whatever size you wish on mouse-over and drop back out of sight when the
mouse is moved off the cell..........works really cool.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"WightRob" wrote:

I have rows of records of Computer Aided Design (CAD) files with a
thumbnail picture in the first column. I would like to have a button
or a toggle in each row so that when a user selects this, the adjacent
picture expands. It would then shrink again on selection of a second
button or re-selection of the toggle. Can anyone help me with this?
Rob

--
WightRob
WightRob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13799