Aschaney

Default How do I use vlookup to point to an external file that changes nam

I want my file to use vlookup and pull data from the current worksheet but I
also want to copy the formula to subsequent columns which represent dates
(week ending... ie. 010705, 011405, 012105, etc.) throughout eternity without
having to manually update the formula. The File names 010705... will be in a
centralized directory and contain data pertaining to that week and I want it
to be returned to the master spreadsheet. When I copy the vlookup formula I
want it to automatically change the file it looks in to correspond with
pertinenent weekly data.

Thanks for your help.