Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
scott k

Default borders not aligned with cell content when printed

Its good to hear some one else is having this problem. One of my clients is
having the same issue, but it's sporadic only a few users at this location.
If I come accross an answer I'll let you know.

"andy g" wrote:

When I print a simple array of individually bordered cells, the result has
the top few rows fine, but lower edges of each cell pushed up into the cell
content, with the worst distortion at bottom of array. In other words, the
borders are fine in print preview, but misaligned during print.

Thanks, Andy