Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
martin

Default Help on formula

I hope this is more clearer

I have a list of postcodes

AB
PE
MK

And then have a list with 1 to 26 pallets which has a cost to each
pallet,but if the pallet rate excedes the Concession rate then i need this
price to overide the pallet rate. For instance Vlookup will show 18 pallets
to AB costs £340 but their is a concession on this of £ 300 so any pallets
over 18 - 26 pallets is £340 and so on

I hope this is clearer
"martin" wrote:

I have two rows as below with the vlookup formula CALCULATING THE COST

Postcode No Pallets
AB 2 = £60

What I need is if ab = 200 then the above rule applies (£60) as a maximun to
overide the vlookup formula

I hope this is a bit clearer?

"Toppers" wrote:

Can you more detail of what you require? It appears to require an IF
statement but more info is needed.

"martin" wrote:

I have a vlookup formula that gives me a certain figure from a preset list,
but I need to be able to link this to a set criteria if the number equals
this or goes above then these figures take president over the vlookup answer
?????