Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SamuelT

Default If / And / Or...

Hi guys,

Thanks for getting back to me.

So - today's date is todays date: =TODAY()
And today's date is less than the due date.

All the projects have various phases, which fall over a three month
period (or thereabouts). What I want to show is that whenever a due
date for one of the phases is within two weeks of today, then it shows
up on my 'Two Week Overview'. The formula will actually go in a number
of cells - I just need to get it right and then drag it around!

My thinking behind using IF(OR(AND... was that I could say IF the date
in this column OR this column OR this column is between x date AND y
date (i.e. the two week period) then display the cell value.

Any more clarification, let me know.

Cheers,

SamuelT

--