Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DaleH

Default The Autofilter misses some numbers

Hi all,

I have a spreadsheet that has a lot of different ID numbers on it
which repeat in various places down the column.

I put on the autofilter so I can click the drop down and select
whatever ID number I want and it displays all the entries with that ID
number grouped together.

That works great but it leaves out some of the ID numbers. I've
re-created the spreadsheet, put the column in a text file and imported
etc but it still leaves out some of the numbers. Any ideas, this is
driving me nuts

Dale

--
DaleH