Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gilles Desjardins

Default "Average" Function in Excel

Clinton in the cells were there are zeros type the following:
=if(iserror(average(A1:A100)," No Data",average(A1:A100)

"ClintonOrlando" wrote in message
Hi there.
I'm having difficulty getting a cell to accurately show an average of
specific cells with values. it is counting all of the zeros in the column
and I can't figure out how to make the cell not show zeros without going
through and deleting each one (hundreds!). (The cells I'm averaging have
formulas in them where they're copies from other cells and when those
original cells are empty, these cells then show a "0.00")