Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anthony Blackburn

Default Trying to get my questions answered again...updating charts in a w

I have a website: www.applestats.com

It was created with MS Frontpage 2003 and it is published to the web using
HTTP

I have numerous charts on it, created from Excel

I update the charts every 2 weeks by going onto the appropriate worksheet
which is not located on the website, updating the chart that I keep on the
worksheet and copying the chart, pasting it to the FP2003 file and
re-publishing it.

I think there has to be a shortcut in there somewhere...

How would I get a little more automation to the updating?

Keep the worksheets in a website folder?

Is there a way to get the chart that is on the website to be conected to the
worksheet, so that when I update the worksheet, the chart on the web gets
updated?

I am trying to eliminate copying pasting the chart.

Thanks to all who respond.