Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
chesjak

Default Auto dates

Hi
I want to be able to type a date in on cell and then drag across a number
of cells to automatically put the sequential dates in the following cells.

I know haw to do this if it was just to fill in each day but I want to put
the date of a Monday and then auto infill the following cells with each
following Mondays date.

eg date cell 1a with 5/06/2006 and then drag across the page to infill the
next cell with 12/06/2006 and the next cell with 19/06/2006 and so on.

Is this possible or am I asking to much of Excel XP pro 2002

Any help would be apreciated.

Regards