Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SITCFanTN

Default Add totals at end of the report with unknow number of rows with VB

I have a report that I download into Excel each day. The amount of rows vary
each day. I want to add to an existing macro code that will add at the end
of the report (regardless of how many rows there are), in column the text of
"Total" and then add the sum of column B (currency) and place that total in
column B on the same row as Total. On the next row I would like to add the
text "Items" in column A and then have the count display in Column B. I just
don't know the code to show this because of not being able to designate what
row it will display on. I could have 1500 rows of data or 3000 rows of data.
I would like to skip one row and then add the "Total" text and calculation
and below that at the Items count. I appreciate any help you can give me.
Thanks so much