Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
baffledbrewer

Default How do i get lines on a line graph?

I am trying to plot a number of series of data on the same graph. It is
experimental data with 'time' as the x axis. Measurements of the
experimental data were taken at 4 hour intervals, but they were not all
started at the same time. This means that the values of time in the
table must increment by 1 but there will not be an experimental value
for each hour because a measurement was not taken. This is the table
of data.

16 2.0 0.8
17 2.1 0.8
18 2.6 0.9
19
20 1.7 0.7
21 1.6 0.7
22 2.2 0.7
23
24 1.0 0.6
25 1.2 0.6
26 2.0 0.6
27
28 0.7 0.5
29 0.7 0.5
30 1.8 0.6
31
32 0.6 0.5
33 0.6 0.4
34 1.7 0.6
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 0.6 0.4
42 1.5 0.5
43
44
45 0.5 0.4
46 1.4 0.5

When i plot a line graph or scatter graph of the points, there is not a
line going through the points. I have done some experimenting and
concluded that this is because there are not values for some of the
times on the x axis.

Does anyone know of a way i can represent this data, with lines, all on
one graph

Thanks

Martyn

--