Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary''s Student

Default Delete specific text in spreadsheet

Sub Macro2()
Cells.Replace What:="Split Payment", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, _
ReplaceFormat:=False

Gary's Student

"SITCFanTN" wrote:

I'm thinking this is pretty easy to do, I'm new with VBA so would like your
help. I have a huge spreadsheet that I download each day and in this
spreadsheet is the phrase "Split Payment". I want to delele that text
anyplace it appears in the spreadsheet. How would I accomplish this? Thanks