Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mattylance

Default Linking a cell to the previous tab?

I do production planning and I want a tab to represent each week. Wk1
closing inventory feeds to wk 2 opening inventory and so on.

It is easy to set this up manually, but I would like to be able to have
a template tab with the formula always linking to the previous tab.
Therefore, when I want to setup wk 3, I want to be able to copy and
paste the default tab, and have it automatically link to the previous
tab.

This would save me a whole lot of time each week. Anybody have
suggestions?

--
mattylance
mattylance's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35070