Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
David McRitchie

Default Links in 2003

Hi Clair,
a missing Add-In seems like most likely since you said it was
working before, but you should also look at #VALUE! in help.
---
what do have for a function, and what are the values of the
cells it is dependent upon. Possibly you did not install
the Analysis Toolpak.

"Chester1" wrote ...
I have a spreadsheet, when I open it in Excel 2000 and click do not update
the sheet is fine. But when I do the same thing in Excell 2003 all the
figures are replaced with #Value. Is there a setting I need to change so
that the sheet will open in 2003 just as it does in 2000.
--
Regards Clair