Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Sandy Mann

Default A challenge, Serious help requested

With your table in A1:D8 try:

=IF(C2="",24,C2*24)-IF(B2="",0,B2*24)

to return each day's away hours

--
HTH

Sandy

with @tiscali.co.uk

"dps9460" wrote in
message ...

I would like to show the HRS AWAY for each day when a departure and
return time are shown. There are times when 2 departure/return times
are shown in a one week period. I have not been able to show HRS AWAY
for days that are more than 2 days apart or cover multiple
departure/return times. I have an example below which shows how this is
set up. I hope someone can help with this one.

Thanks

4844

|Filename: Travel Time.txt |
|Download: