Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KReese

Default If statement using multi columns

Thanks Ardus. I had to add change it slightly, but it works perfectly.
Thanks again for the help!

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

=IF(A1=80%,"",IF(B13%,3%,IF(B12%,2%,IF(B11%,1% ,.5%))))

HTH
--
AP

"KReese" a écrit dans le message de news:
I'm in column H and I first want to check the value in column A to
determine
if it is over or under 80%
Example:
If the value in column A is 80% or greater, I don't want anything to show
up
in column H.
If the value in column A is less than 80% AND column B is <= 1%, show
".5%"
in column H.
If the value in column A is less than 80% AND column B is between 1.1% and
2%, show "1%" in column H.
If the value in column A is less than 80% AND column B is between 2.1% and
3%, show "2%" in column H.
If the value in column A is less than 80% AND column B is = 3.1%, show
"3%"
in column H.

Can someone help me with this one? Thanks in advance