Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Craig

Default Copying Formulas

Not usre this is possible but here goes:

IN Sheet 1 I have $$$ values in columns b d f h i ....and so on. This is
detail caaluclation that go out to column AB. I have a summary page on
sheet two and would like to link to the total cloumns in the above mentioned
column...but the summary page I want the Totals to be in adjacent columns so
I would be using columns a b c d e f .....

I have tried to link the first two cells and then copy the formula accross,
but it does not synchronize with the data in sheet one.

IS there a way to copy formulas in adjacent columns that reference every
other column in another sheet without having to link each individual cell

Thanks for any help!