Gord Dibben

The most common cause of this is that the cell was pre-formatted as Text.

Format that cell as General then F2 and <ENTER

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:17:13 -0800, synaptic5150
wrote:

I have a formula that looks at a cell named "Customer" and if the cell is not
blank, it copies the contents of Customer. Here is the formula:
=IF(Customer="","",Customer) . The cell will only display the formula, not
the results. I use the exact same formula all over the rest of the page, and
they all display fine. All my cells are also formatted the same. Anyone know
what the problem is?