Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter

Default Charting count of unique dates in a list

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Jon Peltier said:

Right click on any of the dates, and choose Group and Show Detail, then
Group. Select Days and unselect Months, change Starting At and Ending At to
integral dates (not date-times), and use any date outside of the range, far
outside to give yourself room for the data to expand. Your table now looks
like this:

Neat. I had never noticed the "Group and Outline" function in Pivot
Tables before. Now if only they could do medians, quartiles and
percentiles instead of just minimum, maximum, and mean, then I could
stop making up my own tables to address the lack.

--
Del Cotter