Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kelly 1st

Default Check box - true/false - i'd like a third option n/a

Hey,

triplestate? I'm afraid i'm not that advanced... do you think you could
explain a little more please?

Thank you for your time
--
kelly m johnson
London UK

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

You must set the Triplestate of each checkbox to True.
Each time you click on the checkbutton, it changes: TRUE/FALSE/#N/A

See example: http://cjoint.com/?gbsWZ1p3p3

HTH
--
AP

"Kelly 1st" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
Hey,

i have a questionnaire - i'd like check boxes, but instead of the
true/false
i'd like three options true/false/na. True being a tick, false being
nothing
and na being greyed out or something such like....

I have ssen this done in Access but not sure if it can been done in
excel -
could anybody help me?

Thank you
--