Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Default Advanced cell validation help needed pls

Here is a fully commented version with multiple cells :
http://cjoint.com/?gcj21u5GWc
You can modify the constant (eg Const sWatch = "A1:A10,E1:E10") to suit your
needs.

HTH
--
AP

"Biff" a écrit dans le message de news:
So the VBA solution really is only good for one case
(cell) on the spreadsheet.

No, it can be used for a range of cells like A1:10. That would be 1 event
procedure that covers that range. But you can't have another event
procedure that does something else on some other range.

Hopefully, Ardus will respond. I'm not too good with VBA but I'm pretty
strong with formulas!

Biff

"Bullman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Biff,

Ahh, I see. So the VBA solution really is only good for one case
(cell) on the spreadsheet. Bugger. I really need it to be applied to
numerous cells/instances and cases on the same worksheet.

No problems, I will then use your crafty solution instead. :D

Thanks again

Bullman

Biff wrote:
Hi!

You can use a similar event procedure on OTHER sheets but you can't have
more than 1 per sheet.

OTOH, you can use similar conditional formatting techniques to your
hearts
content!

Biff