Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett

Default why wont my formulas copy all the way down my excel spreadsheet???

so nice to give us all the info required to help

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"BobS9895" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am copying down a formula on my worksheet. What the formula does is
add the cells from 10 different worksheets. The formula and everything
works fine for 252 lines. However starting with line around 306 (no
information in those rows) the formula no longer adds up the cells. I
only get 0 values.

Why is it doing this????? I'm going nuts trying to get it to work!