Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Default Drop-down Menus

Lain, have a look at vlookup in help

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"master_lain"
wrote in message

I've been messing around in excel, learning it as I go, as an experiment
I started making an Invoice for my Pseudo company, it will have the
following fields

|Item. Desc. | Part Number | Quantity | Unit | Total |

I have created a drop down box for part number that will pull a list of
items off my "Items" worksheet, when I select a part number I want it to
pull the unit cost for that part number from the cell imediately next to
the part number on my "Items" worksheet and put it in the unit cost
field.

How might I go about this?

Thanks,
Lain