Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Sheet activation

I don't have any idea what's causing the trouble, but if you copy all the data
(manually) from that sheet to a new sheet (include headers, footers, names,
filters, ... all that stuff), then toss that original sheet, can you select that
new sheet in code?

CWillis wrote:

I tried sheets() and worksheets(), .select and .activate, and "SheetName" and
the sheet number. All combinations work for sheets 1-11. None work for
sheet 12. Could I have something in the code that won't let it activate that
sheet. (I can click on the sheet to activate it. I recorded a macro of
that. It won't run that macro either.) Any ideas would be much appreciated.

"CLR" wrote:

I dunno......I always use

Sheets("SheetName").Select
or
WorkSheets("SheetName").Select

Maybe just try re-typing, and try another two sheets to see if it's
something with that one sheet, or something in the code.......

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"CWillis" wrote:

The following code opens sheet1. When I uncomment sheet 12 and comment
sheet1, it gives the error: "Run-time error '57121': Application-defined or
object-defined error" Sheet12 exists. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sub testing()

Sheets(1).Select
'Sheets(12).Select

Dave Peterson