Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Default Copying word tables of different column width to excel.

Copy each table to a different worksheet, and auto-adjust column width.

HTH
--
AP

"Kazuki" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi, I have a huge word document which has so many tables and some text. I
want to convert this document into excel sheet.
Example: In 1 table the first column is "No." which needs as less space to
enter a single digit number, whereas in the next table, the first column
has
some other data, that will need space for upto 15 words!!!!
This is when the problem arises. I cannot have the tables one below the
other in excel sheet.. Is there a method to optimise this???
PS. I have nearly 40 tables like this!!!
Thanks!!