Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
diglas1 via OfficeKB.com

Default Can I select and Group Autoshapes in Excel 97 ?

Don,
Thanks for your suggestion, but the problem was that I had hundreds of tiny
shapes which were very difficult to select so didn't want to manually select
each...however, Debra's answer showing how to select the lot in the user
interface solves this for me.
Thanks again.

Don Guillett wrote:
You can hold downt the control keyselect eachcopy or cut

Don, thanks for that, it works a treat, but what I'd prefer to do is to
select the lot so I can delete, or save the group elsewhere.

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
Any suggestions welcome
Thanks in anticipation.