Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann

Default Help With Formula

If I understand you corrctly try:

=IF(A1="","",$C$1+A1)

and copy down column B using the fill handle

--
HTH

Sandy

with @tiscali.co.uk

"George" wrote in message
On my spreadsheet I need to come up with due dates based
on the different between what I type in column "A" and Final Due Date.
At the top of my spreadsheet in cell C-1 I have my Final due date.
Down column "A" I enter how many days are left to final due date,
IE -120, etc. What I want is in column "B" each time I type a
value in coulmn "A" the resulting date to appear. I can manually type in
a formula down column "B" like =sum(C1+A5) and that gives me the correct
value but it takes to long, is there a Conditional Format that I could
apply
the entire column or anyother way to get this done ?

Thanks - George