Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default "Can't Enter Break Mode"?

I've found that when that happens, that I can run the macro (not step) and it
works fine.

Or I set a break point before the offending line and after the offending line
and run that offending line without stepping through it.

CWillis wrote:

The following code is supposed to copy a text box and then paste it in
another sheet.

Sub Macro9()
Sheets("Prod. Res.").Select
ActiveSheet.Shapes("ScrollingTextBox").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Summ").Select
Range("A152").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("B159").Select
End Sub

This code was made using the record macro function. However, after
recording, it won't run it. When stepping through it, excel says, "Can't
enter break mode at this time." when it tries to do the "ActiveSheet.Paste"
step. (It actually does paste it, but then faults.)

Anybody have any ideas? Thank you!

--

Dave Peterson