Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK

Default PlS Help ABT STOCK TRACKER

Have downloaded your files - will email back to you when I have it set
up later tonight (for me). I'll make it capable of reading up to 50
stocks - hope this will suffice.

Pete

ronald_peterson wrote:
thanks for replyin pete, answers to ur questions are,
a) the name of the sheet that the data is currently on-my tracker 1.3
b) the range of cells that the data currently occupies (eg A2 to X15)
depending on the no of stocks(say 3)
c) if you want the transposed data on the same sheet or a different
sheet - if different, then what name will you use for this second
sheet? same sheet
d)
which cell you want the transposed data to start from.= any cell

At the begining of the thread iv uploaded the workbook, i can ensure
there is no virus in it, not in the macro. So pls hav a look make the
changes and then pls upload it here.or mail me.
pls reply.
thanks

--
ronald_peterson