Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK

Default PlS Help ABT STOCK TRACKER

ronald_peterson wrote:
can u pls tel me how can i use the transpose funcation which will also
link it to the main table? If possible pls tel me the steps.
thanks.
Regards

--
ronald_peterson

I can give you a method to link directly to the table - can you please
let me know:

a) the name of the sheet that the data is currently on
b) the range of cells that the data currently occupies (eg A2 to X15)
c) if you want the transposed data on the same sheet or a different
sheet - if different, then what name will you use for this second
sheet?
d) which cell you want the transposed data to start from.

Pete