Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T-ball Coach

Default Roster

Using Excel I would like to solve two problems:

1. I coach T-Ball and would like to set up a spreadsheet to assign x number
of players to 10 positions (we play a short stop between 1st and 2nd - a
"rover") for a 3 inning game. Ensuring that within a game and across 2-3
games everyone plays every position; i.e., everyone gets a chance to play
every positon approximately the same amount.

2. 4-6 teams playing one game a week for 10 weeks play each team
approximately the same number of times... an annual basebal league schedule

Thanks for any insight you can provide