Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK

Default PlS Help ABT STOCK TRACKER

Using the procedure Copy | Paste Special | Transpose is like fixing the
values in a different orientation - they are not linked to the original
values. There is, however, a TRANSPOSE function which you might be able
to use instead - that way, the values in the transposed table will be
linked to the original table.

Assuming that your macro does allow for the values in the original
table to be refreshed, then linking the transposed table in this way
would enable those values to be refreshed also.

Hope this helps - I'm not sure I know what you mean by "senior
members".

Pete