Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Marcelo

Default Excel 2003 Macro to re-calculate until...

OK, P1 should receive datas from another one, the goal seek is the best way
to solve it

"Dan" escreveu:

All I want to do is calculate the entire worksheet, same as using the F9 key,
until a certain cell, let's say P1 is equal to zero.

Thanks
--
Dan

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

You don't give any details, so it's hard to say what the best macro
technique would be.

However, if you have iterative calculations, using Goal Seek or Solver
would seem to be better alternatives...

In article ,
Dan wrote:

How can I write a macro that will re-calculate an active worksheet until a
certain cell = zero? I only have experience (limited) with keystroke macros,
so any and all details will help.

Thanks