Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

Default Macro Help Please?

That would be a first.
Maybe you should post most/all of your code.
Jim Cone

"Btobin0" wrote in message ...
When I add this it only grabs one cell B10 and nothing below it.

"Jim Cone" wrote:

Try this...

With Range("B10:B32")
.UnMerge
.Copy
End With
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Btobin0"
wrote in message
How can I use B10:B32 and unmerge B22. I have tried everything i could think
of and nothing worked. Can you give it to me?

"Jim Cone" wrote:
The range you are selecting is actually B10:B32.
If there are any merged cells in that range then the actual range
will be different. Your unmerge command may not have
cleared all of the entire range.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Btobin0"
wrote in message
I have this macro that copies information for a selected cell. It uses the
information to goto a weblink copies the information and returns it to z3. my
problem is that i only need information from the b cells but it is grabing
the a cells as well. As suggestions?
weblink http://www.geocities.com/btobin0/17May2006.html
excel cells = Z2 for active cell : Z3 to paste information
information in z2 = 17May2006
macro:
Sub Macro3()

'ActiveCell.Value