Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Listing the names of your worksheets

Macro.

SubSheetNames
Dim i As Long

For i = 1 To Activeworkbook.Worksheets.Count
Cells(i,"A").Value = Worksheets(i).Name
Next i

HTH

Bob Phillips

"gunslinger" wrote in message
I've searched but haven't come up with an exact answer on this,
I want to use one empty worksheet to display a list of all of the

worksheets
in the workbook. I will then be using the names in order to get data from
each sheet. I started doing it manually, just typing in the name of the
sheet, but there are way too many sheets and I've only made a dent so far.

Are there any formulas?
Macros?
Scripts?

I'd rather get a formula first, even if it's long and drawn out, and then

macro. Last thing I'd try is the script.

Thanks in advance.